Thursday, January 12, 2012

Buyable Downloads and Printables

 

OK so as I promised I would list out just some of the resources for “buyable printables” so here it is……

1. Marcy Penner – Downloadable Printables of all kinds!

2. Paislee Press – 3x4 journaling cards.

3. Kitty Designs – Digital kit for 366 and journaling cards.

4, Ormolou – A heap of things to choose from here!

5. Erica Hernandex – Two Peas – Some gorgeous goodies here too.

6. Creative Place – Etsy shop.

7. Perfect Loop Paper – Date Brushes for your photos.

8. Basers Garten Design – Journaling cards etc.

9. Designer Digitals – Lots to choose from!

10. Ali Edwards – templates galore.

11. Jessica Sprague – where you can buy all the basics for the digital kit and more.

These have been added to the side bar and of course if you would like to add some more, then leave me a comment and I will gladly oblige!


I posted on my other blog Sharon Manning Photography this morning about these gorgeous prints now available at Vol.25’s etsy store…………..

Caged Love

Check them all out and let me know your favourites!

I’ll be back soon with an update on my processes of how I put my pages together…..promise!

Sharon xo


“Project Life is a back-to-basics approach to memory-keeping. This simple format requires no skill - only your pictures and a pen. No one's life is perfect but everyone has a story and every family has a collection of memories. Putting pictures + stories together in Project Life makes us more aware of our blessings and encourages us to cultivate a good life.” Becky Higgins – Find out more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment