Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Week 7–12th February to 18th February, 2012

 

Again not huge on the words…..which I am trying to rectify this week and carry my P365 diary from Kikki-K with me some more and just recording each day so that I have something to refer to when I come to putting my pages together.  My memory isn’t what it used to be and I really don’t like to be like that but the reality is I am!

I might come back and put some more on these pages at a later date I think.

Week 7 – Left hand side…..

Week 7 Left

and right hand side…..

Week 7 Right

Sharon xo


“Project Life is a back-to-basics approach to memory-keeping. This simple format requires no skill - only your pictures and a pen. No one's life is perfect but everyone has a story and every family has a collection of memories. Putting pictures + stories together in Project Life makes us more aware of our blessings and encourages us to cultivate a good life.” Becky Higgins – Find out more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment